Birth of Rational Raiders

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Palmiet, Nov 21, 2014.

Thoughts?

1. This was a terrible idea, rather be called a lone wolf.

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. At least it's better than being lonely.

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. I don't mind you making a group, but I hate the people you're working with.

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Palmiet
    Brooding

Palmiet Donor Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    879f52c5-fb49-4d1d-94a6-c9dd9763f4a5
    Hey peeps. I decided to make a group because I was bored and was tired of saying 'I'm not a group.' I hope there will be a day in the distant future where somebody won't point and laugh at this post. The list provided below are the people in my crew.

Officer : heidiho01

Member : cliftin

Recruit : myahcow123

The list provided below are the relationships of Rational Raiders.

Friends : katrina47 OrionTheKiller

Foes : 69_Charger

2. 1ntens1ty
    Notamused

1ntens1ty Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    73d69663-bc38-4b11-9e3c-3b027fd50ad6
    Not sure how I really feel about this. My gut says, "No sir, I don't like it."

3. tidag
    Batty

tidag Donor Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    a1c0c078-b62b-4d35-ab16-306438652913
    You should add a "Don't make a group" button

4. Palmiet
    Brooding

Minecraft UUID:
    There's a 'this was a terrible idea better be called a lone wolf' button. AKA making a group was a terrible idea and I should rather have been alone.

5. smalltanuki
    Eggtastic

smalltanuki VIP VIP LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    6534dfd6-5c92-4033-83f0-13d03eb08996
    So you added the Noob Army (minus Trainsinsane) and your girlfriend (heidiho01), slapped those two together, and bam! Made a group called 'rational' raider, yet no one in this team is rational? The only people who are rational are your allies (friends) who aren't even in this!

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  6. mattvision09
    Yeehaw

mattvision09 Donor VIP Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    be7905be-557a-45ec-ac88-2328905e258f
    More rational than NW. The known members of RR are not people I have known to criticize how other groups run their own shit, let alone declare war on another group because they let in a person they don't like. (crazybuilderguy9). The fucking minute I check my phone and find out NW does anything to act against RR, DKM will declare war. Most RR members are on DKM's greenlist, RR's allies are well known DKM members, and of our enemies we share 69_Charger.

After NW seceded, I thought DKM was the one that lost it's way, and NW was the group left to be the savior of the Noob minority. It appears, that was a foolish point of view of mine. DKM will rise again, fuck VI, fuck AoT, I don't give two shits, and if we have to, fuck NW.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. katrina47
    Happy

katrina47 Donor Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    a2d07768-236c-4351-93ac-cef2c8ac3d98
    Amen!!!! Behind you all the way mattvision09. I am proud to call you my leader

• Like Like x 2
  8. smalltanuki
    Eggtastic

smalltanuki VIP VIP LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    6534dfd6-5c92-4033-83f0-13d03eb08996
    Do you think we fear you for a second? We're not afraid of war. 'Well known'. Well known for murdering the fuck out of everyone there. And rationality means doing the same as DKM, even after all they've done? It seems quite "rational" to follow their footsteps even though they were absolute fags. And if that be the case that war is declared, then we WILL crush you before you rise again.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. mattvision09
    Yeehaw

mattvision09 Donor VIP Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    be7905be-557a-45ec-ac88-2328905e258f
    The same thing we do? Please, tell me more about how DKM has declared war on another groups because one specific person in it is considered annoying. Please tell me about how we are always putting ourselves in everyone else's shit and starting wars when they don't do things the way we do. Remember when NW was dealing with spies from other groups getting in, and we got on the bandwagon of NW being so oppressive, and using that as a justified reason to threaten war against another group? Because I sure as hell don't. If you do, go get your mental state checked out.

All we ever did that can even be considered questionable, is raid you and Steviker. Both of you, were not good for DKM. You were harmful, you raided the innocent newbies that DKM was founded on protecting, and when there was even a hint of rebellion coming from either of you, it would be stupid of me to let you stay part of DKM. I do not regret my actions, nor do I see the logic in condemning them.

When I criticize NW, I criticize how they find it appropriate to tell other groups how to lead themselves, and when they find it a reason to declare war against them not because they do something that affects their own group, but because they do something they see is wrong.

Like a bicyclist telling a pilot how to fly a plane, and taking the wheel because the pilot isn't pedaling.

DKM is likewise not scared of you. VI is a greater threat to us than NW will ever wish to be. VI knows how to bullshit it's way into DKM, they got pretty far for a stuttering Mexican child who lives on minechat. NW however, is far too dysfunctional to pull something like that off. Don't believe me? Let's take a look at the progress NW has achieved, in catching up with the more sophisticated groups on the server.

[​IMG]

What your group has in riches, ours lacks in autism.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Anonymous Poster

Anonymous Poster Guest

I am sure that I am not the only one a little confused on this particular topic. (#tldr)

So what I am requesting from each side (DKM and NW) is just to state a brief summary of why they oppose the other side, for the sake of convenience and avoiding confusion

11. Palmiet
    Brooding

Minecraft UUID:
    Oh, I'm sorry TheSetoInfinity. I didn't know that just because I have a female friend it means she's my 'fuck buddy'? Oh wait, it doesn't. You're just too immature to realize that. Grow up.

If I could choose to be in any group beside my own, it would be Doorknob Militia. Before, if somebody asked me, I would probably say 'Grand Rogues' instantaneously. After time I've spent on the server, I've realized that wealth isn't everything. It's loyalty. What do you call a group filled with rich people that always betray each other and never do anything to contribute? That was a trick question. It's not a group at all. On the other hand, what do you call a poor group of people that are loyal and contribute, work hard as they can? A group. I'm not saying that wealth doesn't matter, I'm just saying loyalty matters the most. If anybody asked me now if I got to join any group, but could only pick one, I would say Doorknob Militia instantaneously. Being kicked out of Doorknob Militia because of my plain stupidity was a tragedy. Now I am on the green list. I'm as close as I can be to the team, without actually being on the team. I would trust mattvision09 with everything I had, no strings but loyalty have I seen from him and most of his members (katrina47, OrionTheKiller, PartyPenguin147, etc.) Rational Raiders isn't the wealthiest group, isn't the most popular group, and isn't the most respected group. But we are loyal. Why did I recruit Hali? Because she's a good person. If you have a problem with that, then I don't give a crap. Going to war alongside Doorknob Militia would be a privilege. You better protect your anus Night Wolves.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
    • Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. brasil2908
    Zorro

brasil2908 Donor Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    4014a6bb-e773-4241-bcad-df76460ed245
    /me hides
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 23, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 23, 2014 ---
    Wait, are you saying that we aren't loyal to each other? Just because we are rich af doesn't mean we aren't loyal to each other...
    BTW metsboy and snapplecap are excluded from this conversation. They were, uh, quite something.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Palmiet
    Brooding

Minecraft UUID:
    I never said you weren't loyal. Of course you're loyal. I just meant, Doorknob Militia is more loyal in a sense. mattvision09 would never lure new members on Anarchy, trick them, and raid him. I'm not giving any names, but at least one of your members have a knack for doing so.

14. brasil2908
    Zorro

Minecraft UUID:
    That isn't loyalty. That's just being a player on an anarchy server.

15. 1ntens1ty
    Notamused

Minecraft UUID:
    So, Seto... You believe you can crush DKM before they can rise again... and I assume you are not intimidated much by RR, either. What about DKM, RR, GR, and AA? Can you crush all of them? I am pretty sure that if you start a war with one of these four groups, the other three will have something to say about it. I am not speaking for anyone else here, I am just saying...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Palmiet
    Brooding

Minecraft UUID:
    1ntens1ty, I really don't think Grand Rogues or Anarchy Alliance give two craps about Rational Raiders being crushed. You dislike me, and toamini despises me, therefore it would be Rational Raiders and Doorknob Militia only.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. 1ntens1ty
    Notamused

Minecraft UUID:
    I do not dislike you, per se, I just find you to be annoying at times. Will I back you against an attack? My personal feeling is that a new clan should have the opportunity to show their worth as a clan before having the backing of other major clans. That said, DKM clearly stated that they support you, and that attacking you would be seen by them as an act of war.

Seto's response to them is that he would crush DKM (unless I misread something). DKM is an ally of AA and GR. I do not know how GR would respond to an attack on DKM (that is up to them), but if NW directly attacked DKM, it would definitely lead to me to bring a vote to our council, with the possible outcome of AA joining the war against NW.

My point was that, before spouting of about "crushing" a clan, you may want to have a look at who that clan's allies are. It's just prudent planning.

• Like Like x 2
  18. brasil2908
    Zorro

Minecraft UUID:
    Or every other clan could just say, "Fuck Seto", and rape him. Who cares about feelings toward each other then?

• Like Like x 1
  19. toamini
    Unlucky

toamini Donor VIP Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    0a157d17-9f10-4304-9813-b59917b98438
    I don't despise you, I just think that you do whatever little thing pops into your brain, including this group.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. 1ntens1ty
    Notamused

Minecraft UUID:
    There is that.

Edit x2 lol