Cow Cannon Bug

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Palmiet, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Palmiet
    Brooding

Palmiet Donor Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    879f52c5-fb49-4d1d-94a6-c9dd9763f4a5
    Hey, guys. There's something that's been bothering me for quite a while, and I really think it should be fixed. The Cow Cannon Bug. I'm not sure if you are aware of this or not, but recently Cow Cannons have been acting up. Cow Cannons have been despawning Emeralds and Gold about, well, let's say roughly 15 seconds after they drop. People's efforts in Tower Defense have resulted in lower what they should have resulted in. Let's say, I die in Tower Defense at wave 70. I could probably make it to 85 or so if the Cow Cannon bug was fixed. So pretty much this is giving new members a disadvantage and I think it would be fair to fix this bug so people can have a chance to get to the wave they should get to. Or maybe just beat the all-time record, wave 119. Thank you. PS notice I didn't put the time, or my name since my in-game-name is my forums name and the time is every single time I play Tower Defense.

2. clueless222
    Afraid

clueless222 The Silent Kitty Staff Member Administrator Donor LOF Whitelisted

If you believe there is a bug in the code, please submit a ticket by sending an e-mail to help@l-s.co.