Goodbye LOA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by legacy_czarnuch, Jun 1, 2013.

1. legacy_czarnuch

legacy_czarnuch New Member

Clearly they are doing something right if their server has 10x more people than LOA at all times.

2. legacy_czarnuch

legacy_czarnuch New Member

You still aren't grasping what I'm trying to say. It doesn't matter if they give prot 4 to people every day. It increases the competition and therefore makes it more fun. Grinding for 2 hours for prot 4 is the most boring thing possible. Especially when snofox makes end grinding impossible. If you don't understand what I'm saying then I sorry but you're retarded.

Don't talk to me about pay to win when you have to pay $20 to get a homeset on LOA. When was the last time you saw a non donator that was dominating the server? You absolutely need homesets and tpa's to do anything on LOA, especially raiding. You're being a hypocrite. I really don't know how LOA was successful as it was last summer with an idiot like you. You are a cancer to the server and the biggest cunt I have ever had to talk to.

Of course it lags more than LOA. LOA has a max of 40 people on at all times and Gontroller has up to 450. With 400 people online it is less than than when LOA gets 70+

3. legacy_taggerungkid

legacy_taggerungkid New Member

Bye czar!

We never played together much, but you seemed nice.

4. Bancey
    Fine

Bancey Donor Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    eaec90ad-dec9-4792-9f5f-7ba6071a8c58
    I would much rather play on a server with 40 players and there be no lag than play on a server that averages around 8-10tps with 400 players.
    Since when was player count the only thing that matters about a server?

5. SnoFox

SnoFox Administrator Staff Member Administrator Subscriber VIP Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    9f662928-1078-4fcd-b728-4798db6edf94
    Sorry, I guess you don't like Minecraft gameplay. Go play somewhere else.

Wow, impressive name calling. I'm extremely jealous of your creative writing skills.

It seems you were missing on the day we had 180+ users and all servers were ticking full speed. We can scale with a few quick commands. We could probably even allow for infinite scaling of LOA with a few weeks of hard work.

Anyway, I've wasted enough time here with this anger-ridden child. There's no need to continue this thread. He's just upset that vanilla Minecraft is a (virtually) infinite sandbox world to be manipulated by the players as opposed to a close quarters combat game with consistent loadouts of high armor; high damage weapons; and twelve year olds screaming "you cunt". Goodbye Thomas, enjoy your new Minecraft server. :]

6. CTCodemonkey
    Drama Queen

CTCodemonkey Subscriber Subscriber Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    066eb27c-3a49-4331-b1df-815f23219ade
    rofl

7. eastridge

eastridge Donor VIP Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    291de4ad-dc25-43ba-bb97-30c9b9076e6b
    i'd rather have tons of prot 4 in flood and have pvp then play on loa where the only pvp with prot 4 is in battles. or the only pvp period. I would love for loa to change to that. and to top it off, those people are doing something right with donating because they have made over 100,000 in donations... maybe loa could change the donation system. I think alot more people stay on a server where they can tp for free. If tping and 1 home were free and you could donate for more homes and like a set of armor every day or so it keeps people playing, donating, and coming back.

8. Bancey
    Fine

Bancey Donor Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    I don't know what grinder you use but it takes me a max of 1 hour to get a set...

9. crispy1989

crispy1989 Donor VIP Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    7dd57354-0eb3-4be0-a90a-be4ce43f95d7
    It's just a different style of gameplay. Some people enjoy nothing but pvp, where they can get all their equipment for free, and battle it out (this is what LOB is meant for). Some people enjoy vanilla gameplay, including acquiring your own resources, and building. This is what LOA is for. LOA isn't "garbage" just because it's not your preferred style of gameplay.

10. legacy_henrykeski

legacy_henrykeski New Member

The most awesome thing I've ever heard anyone ever say.

But crispy you cant get very far with this style I know you have lob but dont you want more people on loa? people prefer mods minecraft plugins homesets cooler stuff like mcmmo (dont know if i spelled that right). Yeah you have everything in ship shape and you could even do much much more but you cant get a lot of people to play, if its straight up vanilla or vanillsh and. Bancey do you still play the server or did you just give your stuff to matt and call it quits, wait i havent seen you on the server in like 5 months WHY ARE YOU ON THE FORUMS?!

and crispy at least your reasonable. And dont insult or add a cocky remark, with every little thing you have to say or add.

Here is something that would be cool put bots, (unmanned users) at spawn with leather to diamond prot 4, (this would be rare) and give them some sort of force field, and are able to react and move like a normal player, that would fix pvp at spawn and for people with prot 4, it should be slightly lower then full blown forcefield, that would fix people that are rich just coming there and seeing diamond armor for the taking and maybe generating bases? maybe just a thought. If your going to say ANYTHING negative at all about this post right here i will ask you to keep it to yourself for i am very annoyed at this whole entire topic. AND WHAT EASTRIDGE SAID

11. Bancey
    Fine

Bancey Donor Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    Henry, I'm on the server most of the normal time. But being that I'm from BritLand its a complete different time zone compare to you.

12. legacy_henrykeski

O im from The United states so yeah... are time zones would be different.

13. mattvision09
    Yeehaw

mattvision09 Donor VIP Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    be7905be-557a-45ec-ac88-2328905e258f
    so you stopped playing because it takes slightly less than a day to get the most powerful items in the game? not even spawn ants rage quit this badly.

14. King_Gooby
    Apple Fan

King_Gooby VIP VIP

Minecraft UUID:
    10da7c04-9bcb-4c93-94fb-50e1297ea880
    i kind of agree with you. i can tell that most of the staff dont like me and they say i have "stupid sugestions" so i might be saying goodbye as well if no one will even respect a WORD i say.

15. crispy1989

crispy1989 Donor VIP Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    7dd57354-0eb3-4be0-a90a-be4ce43f95d7
    Like "HOW DO I PRESS F2 ????!!!!??!" ? (Quote from yesterday) I mean ... even with questions that ARE that stupid, like 4 different people tried to help you. And you completely ignored all of them, instead opting for the 'up-enter repeatedly in frustration' approach. Yeah ... definitely our problem.

16. legacy_henrykeski

rofl

17. King_Gooby
    Apple Fan

King_Gooby VIP VIP

Minecraft UUID:
    Youre post made no sense to me :p

18. legacy_SlappyKincaid

legacy_SlappyKincaid New Member

So much butthurt. Anal anguish. Rectal rage, sphincter scorn, heiney hatred, pooper peeves, dooker displeasure, cornhole conniption.

It's fucking Minecraft. Like. Dude. Is y'all niggas serious?

Like for real?

It's a fucking video game. Rethink your life.

Edit: I just noticed this was months old, but still. And I'm a terrible alcoholic saying "get your shit together." Good lord.

19. mattvision09
    Yeehaw

mattvision09 Donor VIP Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    be7905be-557a-45ec-ac88-2328905e258f
    Its not your fault, its king gooby's fault FOR BUMPING OLD FUCKING TOPICS.

20. King_Gooby
    Apple Fan

King_Gooby VIP VIP

Minecraft UUID:
    Matt stfu

I've put up with a lot of forum shit but it's always Matt going "GOD DAMN GOOBY STOP FUCKING BUMPING OLD TOPICS YOU FAG ASS. I didn't comment this post since August. I stopped when many people told me. 2 weeks past when I haven't commented once. Or something.

Anyway I'm basically mats topic of the day with almost all of my posts him saying "SATAHP FUCKING BUMPING OLD TOPICS. Dragon also says this, toamini, cobi, etc. :p
    But Matt. God damn.