[Inventory type suggestion] Arms race

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by _AEon, Sep 24, 2014.

1. _AEon
    Balanced

_AEon Donor VIP Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    b77de6e5-7305-4738-9511-dc91b326db31
    IDEA:

The idea of Arms Race is that the players get better equipment with each kill.

Explanation:

Arms race is supposed to be much like Classes with the diffrence that there are actually 5 "levels" for each class. In battle creation it is the option after the Battle type: Classes, Standard or Arms race

You start with the normal inventory of your class.

If you kill someone of your level or 1 level higher than you (lv 1 kills lv 1 or 2) then the killing player gets +1 level (lv 1 -> 2)

If you kill someone more than 1 level above you, you get 2 levels (lv 1 kills 5, 1 -> 3)

If you kill someone below your level, your level stays the same (lv 4 kills 3, lv 4 stays 4)

If you get killed by someone on your level or 1 level below you, your level gets decreased by 1 (lv 4 kills 5, 5 -> 4)

If you get killed by someone with a higher level, your level stays the same (lv 5 kills 2, 2 -> 2)

If you get killed by someone more than 1 level below you, your level decreases by 2 (lv 2 kills 5, 5 -> 3)

Please add Level suggestions for diffrent classes below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example is Warrior.

First kill (basic improvement in everything) - level 2

The Warrior gets Sharp I on a new Iron sword, Prot I on breastplate and Power I on the bow as well as 16 bonus arrows.

Second kill (Main weapon improvement + ammo) - level 3

The Sharp I Iron sword gets replaced with a Sharp II one and the Warrior gets additional 16 bonus arrows.

Third kill (secondary weapon improvement + ammo) - level 4

Bow gets replaced with a Power II bow and additional 16 arrows.

Fourth kill (Defense improvement) - level 5

Full prot I set and boots get feather falling II

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example is Pyro.

Sharpened Volcano Fragment gets Sharp I FA II, Prot I on tunic and Unbreaking I on flint and steel as well as 16 bonus fire charges.

Volcano Fragment gets replaced with Sharp I FA III and the Pyro gets new UB II flint and steel.

Third kill (secondary weapon improvement) - level 4

Fire trail radius increased by 1 block.

Full prot I set and boots get feather falling II + prot III

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example is Necromancer.

Sharp I on a new stone sword, Prot I on breastplate and 1 of each spawn egg (except ghast).

1 of each spawn egg, pigmen are now permanent aggressive towards enemies.

Third kill (secondary weapon improvement + ammo) - level 4

Sharp II KB I on sword, 1 of each spawn egg.

Prot IV on chainmail breast slot, 1 of each spawn egg (except for ghast).