iuy6 adventures into anarchy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by legacy_iuy6, Sep 21, 2012.

1. legacy_iuy6

legacy_iuy6 New Member

day11:

Returned to find nothing much has changed. Spend my time pushing villagers into the breeder and yelling obscenities at them as they ran away. I added a second room to my grinder and will start working on a third. Picked up alot of diamonds while mining.

Finally i've deciaded to bite the bullet and I invited Creative Dawn to join my team of one. He looked around and mentioned maybe starting a animal farm before going back to spawn. Will he rob me blind? Only time will tell.

Hopefully soon my base will be complate enough for me to start my epic quest to find the admins base!

2. eastridge

eastridge Donor VIP Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    291de4ad-dc25-43ba-bb97-30c9b9076e6b
    Creativedawn will personally not rob you, his teammates are kinda sketchy but i think the one you would have to worry about got jailed i think he is with Due_Date who i have never seen back-stab also. Beyond the two trust no one and let them bring no one in.

3. legacy_Torquamada

legacy_Torquamada New Member

Creative dawn isnt a bad guy. He plays the server as intended. Just show respect, and ask that he doesnt let the whole gang in your village, keep your loot box way the hell away from your main base, and hide your bed with it, so if you die, your spawn next to your loot :D

4. honeycap
    Malnourished

honeycap Donor VIP Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    5bf70a8c-f02e-47be-8b3a-09e3c036ecf4
    Creative Dawn seems to get raided every couple of days, I wouldn't team with him if I were you.

5. legacy_CreativeDawnLOA

legacy_CreativeDawnLOA New Member

Every few days? Please. I only get raided or have ever got raided from tpa accepting from others or having others tp you guys in.
    You guys cant find shit. Just saying.

6. 1ntens1ty
    Notamused

1ntens1ty Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    73d69663-bc38-4b11-9e3c-3b027fd50ad6
    Um... so why do you let people tpa in? I mean seriously dude.

7. legacy_CreativeDawnLOA

What I was trying to say is, when I have teamates they end up teleporting you guys in. I have never seen you guys find a base legitamently.

8. 1ntens1ty
    Notamused

Minecraft UUID:
    That is because you are not paying attention. Out of every base I have every personally found on this server (and there has been quite a few), not a single one was due to me TPAing to someone.

9. legacy_Torquamada

I must argue this one to death... Finding someones base through convincing a tard to tpa, or wandering randomly are both legitimate ways to get into someones base. besides i doubt the one creative tpas his teammates to is his actual base.

10. 1ntens1ty
    Notamused

Minecraft UUID:
    I do not disagree. TPA is a "legit" means. I was not arguing that point. I was merely arguing the fact that that is the only way we find bases, because it is a method I do not use.

11. legacy_iuy6

legacy_iuy6 New Member

day12:

Continued mining. I now have a good supply of diamonds. Sadly their was a hole in my mining tunnels that dropped into lava. I fall and lost my recent payload of 10 diamonds. Don't know where that hole is, must find.

Creative Dawn hasn't done much with my base, I don't think he's even visited. Don't know what to think of that, I would expect someone to build something if they made this their base....I've hidden my best supplies i'm not to worried.. I'm thinking of moving out. My grinder is slow as hell despite the fact i've built three rooms into it, my villagers won't breed and keep disapearing. ( seriously, i've lost like 7 villagers who were their one moment and gone the next for no known reason.)

I'm going to stay put for now till something better comes up. Seriously need to consider donation so I can get around.

12. legacy_CreativeDawnLOA

Iuy, I have not been helping out with your base mostly due to the fact I dont have a home set there and had to deal with my last griefed base so I have been moving quite further out from the last one.
    Also it is due to the fact that I have been interested in finishing my next DUC camp (Dunzo United Corp) which is going to look really nice. I also decided that I need to organize everything settle down and get my stuff together before I start helping you again or helping others/visit spawn.

-CreativeDawn LOA

13. eastridge

eastridge Donor VIP Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    291de4ad-dc25-43ba-bb97-30c9b9076e6b
    Senturian said DUC split up.

14. legacy_iuy6

legacy_iuy6 New Member

Day13:
    Created another room for my grinder, I am now up to four rooms total. Grinder seems to be working a little faster. I wonder how many rooms I have to make before they start dropping at a regular rate.

Found a zombie spawner so now I can make a exp grinder which is exciting. It's going to be hard though cause first time i've done and i've got to fight off zombies at the same time. It's going to be hard to go at it alone.

Now I have 64 diamonds, which is impressive as i've never had that many in a anarchy server before. But my mining tunnels are a mess..Gotta come up with some kind of system so I don't get lost.

For the moment i've given up on the village as i'm not sure what to do. I still only have two villagers and all the others have mysteriously disappeared and the two I have left aren't breeding anymore..It's annoying but oh well.

15. legacy_CreativeDawnLOA

DUC has split up a bit but we still have a few members.
    I think it will stay that way for a while, since the last grief/raid of our base we have lil to no trust of members.

-CreativeDawn LOA

16. senturian

senturian VIP VIP LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    be49c789-b007-44dc-8e7a-fefc8c03c78c
    o= thought we silently disbanded it... well, find a location ill help out building etc, i say by now ive definitly proved you can trust me? also have to tribute to the forum if imma post..
    Pretty sweet idea doing this, i did one in a book before, dropped the book on the ground and it all reset... well, keep up the mining

17. legacy_Radiant9d

legacy_Radiant9d New Member

Tips about villages and villagers:

Running a village can be hard work. The way the mechanics of the game work right now, villagers are great until a player finds them. Once they have been found, they can only hope the player knows how to manage a village and does it quickly, otherwise they go extinct quickly. If you find an untouched village, here's what you have to do.

First and foremost, you MUST build a wall around the village immediatly. Two reasons for this. First, villagers like to wander away. Once a villager gets a certain amount of blocks away from the village, he will no longer consider that village home and will effectively become homeless. So he stands out in the wilderness till night falls and hostiles kill him. Second reason is that villages get attacked by zombie hordes at night. Small armies of zombies will randomly spawn at night near the village and attack it. Without a golem, villagers have no defence.

Second, DO NOT STAY CLOSE TO YOUR VILLAGE AT NIGHT UNTIL YOU HAVE IT FULLY DEFENCED by both a wall and several golems atleast. This is because of the zombie hordes. You can be close enough to cause the hordes but far enough away that you cant hear it.

I highly recommend reading the minecraft wiki about villages before you try to manage one. Also, once you have the billage properly defenced, then go look up on youtube about village "love shacks" and breeders. Next thing you know you'll have 70+ villagers.

Good luck.

18. JAMESTHEJRAGON
    Arthritic

JAMESTHEJRAGON Donor VIP Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    194d51fa-ae01-4f38-b18b-7b9c0dfa7a1a
    Wish I could give you some of my villagers, the breeder we are running with it turned 3 villagers into about 1000 in less than a week, but now we got too many, killed some off so now we only have 700-800, but still waaaaayyyy lag :p

19. legacy_Arkuun15

legacy_Arkuun15 New Member

20. legacy_Torquamada

Mostly got to do with quality of beginning quest. iuy6 isnt a pretentious asshole, so people tend to enjoy discussing here :D