New Classes Idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CrazyBG9, Jul 21, 2014.

1. CrazyBG9
    Cheeky

CrazyBG9 Donor Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    f30c541e-2de6-42e8-b9dc-eebb813e72b9
    Triton
    It excells in water combat! Archer camping in Water? No problem for the Triton! With it's abilitys! It travels 3x faster in water and gets a buff! Or! You can finish them with your water only move. Triton Throw! A bunch of bubbles emerge and if it hits the enemy it does 3.0 hearts of damage! It gets a spade (I dunno the damage for its weapon), Named Triton! With Iron Pants! Iron Helm! And Iron boots! And top it off with a sexy blue leather shirt! Seems to op? Well! Heres it down side! It has to carrie a X amount of water bottles to suirvive or get the punishment of a Wither affect! Worry not! It carries a couple water bottles all ready!

dunno a nime for this one
    This fearful Minigun user uses Minigun! to it advantage! With complete leather Pants, boots, and Helm! It carries around a Iron chestplate! Worry not! it has a slowness affect since it can command a Minigun! This makes it targets to Ranged classes, and takes awhile to turn on the Minigun! It takes 4.0 Seconds to turn on and last for 10 Seconds! it shoots 1 arrow for 0.50 seconds

Assassin
    The fastest class yet. It abilitys include going invisable (Really vulnerable), And being the fastest class yet! It also has a 2 block jump boost! with its sexy black armour it also have its leathel 2 use bow!

Spider!
    For the first thing! It has the special move! Web Shoot! It shoots a mountain of webs on your enemy to slow them down! Now! For a passive ability! When it shifts next to a wall it sticks onto it and goes like a ladder type deal. It also have Web Sling! It can pull enemys twoards you or make you sling twoards blocks you aim it at!

Morpher!
    Simple as that. It can morph into any mob it hits with it's morping clay!

2. jh10525
    Spaced

jh10525 Donor VIP Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    3fc0880d-3448-4c07-bf5c-edd61656fffc
    For the Triton, we'll have to wait for the new update for Depth Strider and other underwater capabilities. We'll also have to wait for the update for Assassin, when there will be a potion of leaping.

Overall, these classes will be quite hard to program.

3. legacy_Kalodiin

legacy_Kalodiin New Member

Jump boost has been an effect since 1.4.

4. Elgenzay
    Afraid

Elgenzay Administrator Staff Member Administrator Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    109271ec-0e18-4879-a165-7b6f2852b8d8
    Way too situational, even if someone wanted to go through the effort of coding that in.
    The heavy from tf2? Even if there was any item in minecraft that looked even remotely similar to a minigun, it sounds like a better version of the archer.
    Also, you can't alter turning speed in bukkit.
    Considering how the nightcrawler is still faster than the class you described, it is too similar to the nightcrawler.
    You cant actually code climbing into bukkit without placing vines or ladders on the blocks you're trying to climb.
    no

5. jh10525
    Spaced

jh10525 Donor VIP Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    3fc0880d-3448-4c07-bf5c-edd61656fffc
    I know, with the beacon. What i meant was individual jump boost.

6. Dragonflames1994
    Magnetic

Dragonflames1994 Moderator Staff Member Moderator VIP Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    efaf91a6-ce0d-4fa8-8aec-4aa34088ba90
    Pretty much what Elgenzay said. I like the sound of a class that can climb like a spider though.

7. legacy_Kalodiin

legacy_Kalodiin New Member

You can still apply it to an individual player through Bukkit. In fact, it's possible to apply with command blocks.

8. Siceth

Siceth VIP VIP

Minecraft UUID:
    1e4cbacc-0fb5-445a-a99d-7c76f9d0b564
    I know that you can't alter the turning speed, but couldn't you modify where the projectiles go?

Triton: Sucks to be you if you're in a map without water. Other than that, it sounds maybe possibly somewhat decent?

Minigun: I do like the idea of a slow but powerful class, but the idea of the minigun/turret as the powerful part doesn't seem right.

Assassin: Agreeing with the others, too similar to nightcrawler. But it would be entertaining to make a class that has like a speed effect (amplifier 10) but without any (or wimpy) weapons. It'd be entertaining, until of course, it's a 1v1 battle and the person using the class just gets annoying.

Spider: I disagree on this one. But for the sake of asking again:
    Would it be feasible, if possible, to create ladders/vines on nearby walls, them destroy them after? (Bleh that code looks narsty in my head as I'm thinking of what it might be like)

Morpher: Nah. I don't imagine someone choosing that class when at least one of the other classes are better than the mobs you could "morph" into.

If you aren't at all familiar with vanilla/singleplayer commands, you can use "/effect <player> 8 [seconds] [amplifier] [hideParticles]" to make an individual have Jump Boost for the specified amount of time. More details can be found on the wiki (I was going to give two links, but I have no clue if they'll be considered advertising?).

9. tidag
    Batty

tidag Donor Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    a1c0c078-b62b-4d35-ab16-306438652913
    If you get one of your teammates to team with you and choose necro it would be overpowered. that's the types of things that are immature to do in battles like getting your team to give you diamond armor from Wile and other stuff from other classes.

10. legacy_MC_Pro2001

legacy_MC_Pro2001 New Member

If they do get accepted, would they be just regular donor classes, or do you ACTUALLY have to donate money for each individual class?

11. King_Gooby
    Apple Fan

King_Gooby VIP VIP

Minecraft UUID:
    10da7c04-9bcb-4c93-94fb-50e1297ea880
    Hey guyz friendly creeper here so dont kill me k?