New donations?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by King_Gooby, Apr 9, 2014.

1. King_Gooby
    Apple Fan

King_Gooby VIP VIP

Minecraft UUID:
    10da7c04-9bcb-4c93-94fb-50e1297ea880
    I have a donation idea.

If someone gets banned or jailed, they are able to buy themselves out of it by donating for a ban/jail lift. On your first donation, you must pay $7.00 to get un-ban jailed. Hewever, the more times you use this, the more the price goes up for the person. From $7.00 to 15.00, to 20.00 to 25.00 and so on. One the person is unjailed/banned for the first time, he will be under high watch my staff/admin's on.

Just an idea.

2. mattvision09
    Yeehaw

mattvision09 Donor VIP Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    be7905be-557a-45ec-ac88-2328905e258f
    Jailed people will often try to bribe the admins to let them out, with donations. This is basically just making it easier for them to do that.

Both newbee99guy and landonpanos90 got out because they had a friend/alt donate and vouch for them. How did that turn out? Imagine if they just had to donate $7 on their own account to be let out. Landon and newbee99guy only got out because they found a way to basically vouch for themselves, but if that was all anyone had to do to be let out, there would be landons and newbee99guys everywhere.

3. brasil2908
    Zorro

brasil2908 Donor Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    4014a6bb-e773-4241-bcad-df76460ed245
    If this were to happen, it would have to be WAY more expensive than 7.00 so only people who actually play and then hack have a chance, but people who come on and hack and immediately leave wouldn't just get an easy way out.
    Speaking of hacking, WSR1 told me that his secret chest with his "goodies" had been found under stone, with a jack-o-lantern to blame. Isn't it awesome how jack-o-lanterns can be seen under stone? Mattvision could tell you about it.

4. CTCodemonkey
    Drama Queen

CTCodemonkey Subscriber Subscriber Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    066eb27c-3a49-4331-b1df-815f23219ade
    Speaking of hacking, toa needs to be b&.

Irrefutable proof: [​IMG]

5. toamini
    Unlucky

toamini Donor VIP Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    0a157d17-9f10-4304-9813-b59917b98438
    *claps*
    I applaud you of doing a good job of cropping that out of context, so much skill was required I'm sure.

6. CTCodemonkey
    Drama Queen

Minecraft UUID:
    What do you mean "context"? It's all right there. I'll vouch for you if you make a post though. Everyone deserves a second chance.

7. toamini
    Unlucky

toamini Donor VIP Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    0a157d17-9f10-4304-9813-b59917b98438
    [​IMG]
    I suggest you provide that picture IN context, also, I looked up the definition for you so you could understand what I said.

8. Twosies__
    Feminine

Twosies__ VIP VIP

Minecraft UUID:
    3f2285c2-e6ce-4009-a5fd-47d41f6b806e
    Your problem, toamini, is that you're trying to refute irrefutable evidence.

[​IMG]

9. Elgenzay
    Afraid

Elgenzay Administrator Staff Member Administrator Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    109271ec-0e18-4879-a165-7b6f2852b8d8
    You know, screenshots of chat aren't always reliable...

[​IMG]

10. mattvision09
    Yeehaw

Minecraft UUID:
    So, you're saying I X-rayed for a hidden chest in a base that already had a decent amount of diamonds and a witch egg in the non-hidden chest, found it next to the suspicious jack-o-lantern placed randomly ON THE WALL of a bare stone hallway that led to a dead end of lava, blew up the wall, even though I would risk blowing up the secret chest, when I could have mined towards it, found the alleged "chest of goodies" and waited 3 days to loot it, only to find that WSR1 had come back and saved everything before I got to it.

Seems. legit.

11. CTCodemonkey
    Drama Queen

Minecraft UUID:
    Sorry matt it looks like you're being sent to the gulag. [​IMG]

12. mattvision09
    Yeehaw

Minecraft UUID:

U r mssng contxt CTC. Whn I sd I hx, I mnt, hx trees, wth a ax.

13. legacy_BlownUpCreeperX

legacy_BlownUpCreeperX New Member

Well I know a few idiots who would hack for a day, x-ray diamonds, put them away, get jailed, buy an unban pass and be on there way...

14. brasil2908
    Zorro

brasil2908 Donor Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    4014a6bb-e773-4241-bcad-df76460ed245
    WSR1 had nothing in any chest except his secret chest... His witch egg was in a hidden dispenser under stone... everything blown up around the secret chest... A sign saying "bitch" near the explosion... and a mine...

*claps*

I love humanity.

15. CommieSpectre
    Cheerful

CommieSpectre Donor VIP Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    a7d37cf8-cde0-4173-8752-c96a6c403852
    Um, back to the original post, It would work better if
    1. The cost was MUCH more, say 20 dollars for the first time, 40 for the second, that way no one would want to risk getting banned, and if they were only serious players would come back and
    2. You lost everything if you paid to get out, since probably a lot of what you had was from hacks
    Seems a little less OP if you know what I mean

16. mattvision09
    Yeehaw

Minecraft UUID:
    I did find the despenser after the explosion, but there was nothing but dirt and useless shit inside. I remember when DAR2020 took me there the first time, the main chests only had a few diamonds and more useless shit inside, which led me to believe that DAR2020 was WSR1 in disguise, and that what he/she took me to was a decoy base. She told me there was more in those chests, but WSR1 was hiding them. I checked back a few days later, and there was a witch egg, 16 dia blocks, a set of prot4 missing a helmet, 10 emeralds, and some other random stuff I had been looking for. All that was in the main chests. The room next to him was an empty room with empty furnaces. On the other side of the main chest room, there was a short hallway that led to a dead end with lava. In that dead end, there was a random birch plank, which I checked under, found nothing, and blew up(this became part of the mainroom explosion). Then there was a jack-o-lantern, which I did the same with. I blew up another random spot in the hall, and blew that up for the sake of OCD.

The mine that led to the base entrance, that was me getting out of the base so I can go check the surface. I found what I am pretty sure was the base he had that daswiftguy raided. Both of you guys forgot to check that weird ass fishing polse dispensing thing. I got some pretty good bows out of that.

17. WSR1
    Lurking

WSR1 Donor VIP Donor Exiled

Minecraft UUID:
    7e9a9a90-b93b-4b47-b7da-7dcb53ddc91d
    You know brasil2908 isn't lying...

The items were either in my inventory or secret dropper. The Jack-o-lantern was about 15 blocks away from the chest and the birch wood is still there. I hope that you had fun downloading xray for your computer.

Are you that poor that power 1 and power 2 bows are good? Dang Grand Rogues overestimated you.

18. King_Gooby
    Apple Fan

King_Gooby VIP VIP

Minecraft UUID:
    10da7c04-9bcb-4c93-94fb-50e1297ea880
    This is totaly you mattvision.
    http://youtu.be/rP-gxvmqUJI

19. mattvision09
    Yeehaw

Minecraft UUID:
    So, earlier you guys said I X-rayed to find your secret chest, next to the suspicious jack-o-lantern, and that's how I got the "goodies", as brasil put it.

Then WSR1 says I got them from X-raying the dispenser, and that his good items were either in there, or in your inventory. Funny how people with X-ray can pull items from other people's inventories when they're offline.

Then, you say that the chest was 15 blocks away from the jack-o-lantern. When I came back to the base, the chest was at the bottom of the middle crater.

As for the bows, one of them had unbreaking 3, but the rest were just basic power 4s, with an occasional infinity or flame. Not too good, but I could at least make a god bow with each of them.

20. Siceth

Siceth VIP VIP

Minecraft UUID:
    1e4cbacc-0fb5-445a-a99d-7c76f9d0b564
    Well, I came to comment about the main subject of this topic, regarding New Donations, rather than ramble about whatever is in between this post and the beginning of the topic.

Using my first-amendment-and-invisible-privacy-policy/terms-of-agreement mystical powers, I think that Jewish shopping carts should be outlawed donations would be a good idea on certain conditions, like if the server was in need of extra cash (desperation rocks!), or if the player has been on for a minimal amount of time. Australian Tomatoes are rotten.

I have vandalized several Jewish shopping carts set up a highly accurate experiment on some paper (I player tic-tac-toe with myself) where the results are as follows:

Player A: Has been playing on Legion Servers for about 6 months without disturbing anyone. They seem to be pretty cool, but get jailed for an xray :( . They are also forever alone and have no friends :( . But, they can afford to practically rent people to raid Jewish grocery stores of their carts. They feel sorry for raiding the ground of its vast ores, and you can tell they mean it. Dis guy should be able to get himself out for say... 10 bucks.

Player B: Has been derping on just LOA and LOB for about 2 weeks. Nobody likes them just like carts you put food in, but made by the Jews except their closer-than-two-metal-prongs-on-a-broken-Jewish-shopping-cart friends. They've already been in jail AND temp. muted, but their Australian Tomatoes are still rotten. Then they decide to xray. Either dis guy should be charged at a higher price, like $25, or possibly be denied, based on a vote by the players on the server (With a minimum of 10 online).

Now that I wrote all of that, I feel like it'll be too much work for everyone (specifically under these conditions). *Bows*

Now you're probably wondering if this post was about donations or my sudden hatred to Jewish shopping carts and rotten Australian Tomatoes. Now I'm thinking: "Wouldn't it suck to use a Jewish shopping cart to buy rotten Australian Tomatoes"

Oh boi. This is what happens when you play Pokemon Emerald for 4 1/2 hours.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014