Quiting LOA

Discussion in 'LOA Discussion' started by legacy_BlownUpCreeperX, Jun 1, 2014.

1. legacy_BlownUpCreeperX

legacy_BlownUpCreeperX New Member

Hey guys, I'm sad to say this but I'm quitting LOA. I will still be on the server, but not hording diamonds and valuable items on LOA anymore. I've donated some stuff towards the LOA museum but I'm still looking for homes for my other items. If you have a strong and new LOA alliance, I would like to provide you with many valuables to start off with. If you are my friend, I can give you special items. I hope that these items I have had for so long will go to a good use, instead of gathering dust in my obsidian bunker. I will be giving away all my stuff but not my base cords(I worked too hard for you bastards to come and destroy it). Anyway farewell LOA and I hope some of my contributions will help kick start more LOA groups and lead to a lot of LOA conflict in the future. I would like to thank so many people but the list is too long and I don't know how to spell half of their names. If you want some stuff just post it in the comments and I will get it to you.

My story:
    Thank you LOA for being my first survival. I remember the first day I logged it, homeless and a noob. I built my first base right beside spawn and it de-spawned... The I built my second base only 1 minute away from spawn, it got raided on the second day. Then I got serious I started my tiny alliance and built a base 2 minutes away form spawn! Within the first week a hole dug straight down was in my base... At first I thought it was my teammate who couldn't find the door so I patched it up. But when I asked him he said he didn't do it. I thought he was just embarrassed and moved on. But a month later my base was tnt raided and everything was destroyed. I still don't know who did it. After that I moved 5 minutes by boat form spawn. My base was under water. That one never got raided but my team soon out grew it. We nether traveled for 2 days (About 5 hours) and found ourselves a icy spike biome. I then built my final base(2 million blocks away from spawn) and our obsidian bunker. My team slowly outgrew Minecraft and LOA and I was the only one left. At that point I realized that there was no point in having a base in LOA... My final teammate Burnt_Zombie1018 deleted Legion form his Ip list... Well that's how my journey ended, no LOA superpower even talked to me about joining their alliance and I felt left out. But that's fine I'll spend my days talking and playing on other legion servers and still be happy. I'd like to thank Jacobi Carter for hosting such a wonderful server. Thank you.

2. King_Gooby
    Apple Fan

King_Gooby VIP VIP

Minecraft UUID:
    10da7c04-9bcb-4c93-94fb-50e1297ea880
    Uh...
    Im still not completley shure. Just the one server of ANARCHY or the ENTIRE server.

join the soviet union

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
  3. brasil2908
    Zorro

brasil2908 Donor Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    4014a6bb-e773-4241-bcad-df76460ed245
    How much valuables did you end up with?

4. Dragonflames1994
    Magnetic

Dragonflames1994 Moderator Staff Member Moderator VIP Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    efaf91a6-ce0d-4fa8-8aec-4aa34088ba90
    LOA Museum? What, does somebody BESIDES me have a kick-butt museum?

5. tidag
    Batty

tidag Donor Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    a1c0c078-b62b-4d35-ab16-306438652913
    A lot of my valuables have been raided from the GR buildsite, so I might need some emeralds, gold, and diamonds. If you have any keys or chests, I'll take them.

PS, I could use the donor levels <3

6. Justin526
    Mind-Blowing

Justin526 Donor VIP Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    46e5b70d-9d7d-4900-86bd-3c84527c28bb
    Sorry to see you go, Blownupcreeper. Your gear will be well cared for.

7. CommieSpectre
    Cheerful

CommieSpectre Donor VIP Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    a7d37cf8-cde0-4173-8752-c96a6c403852
    Well BlownUpCreeper, it's nice to see you and I hope we can still be friends on steam.

morgan

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
  8. legacy_BlownUpCreeperX

legacy_BlownUpCreeperX New Member

You guys know I'm only quitting loa not the entire server right...
    God it sounds like I'm about to die

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
  9. tidag
    Batty

tidag Donor Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    a1c0c078-b62b-4d35-ab16-306438652913
    I guess I'll see you sometime...