So... Who's Guilty and Who's Innocent...?

Discussion in 'General Information' started by TheBeanGod, Jan 4, 2015.

1. TheBeanGod
    Android Fan

TheBeanGod Donor Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    f7ae2328-05dc-4c95-b5fe-a56377719079
    So, this is kinda like the time when 2 teams of girls played Tug-Of-War (That's how you spell it, right?) over me, because I am so handsome. Just kidding :D I'm a Dinosaur, shtoopidzzz. So, DeadlyCatt, you'ze raided my base, which I have no problem with that, since it's a server of Anarchy and anarchy, anarchy, anarchy, TD, anarchy. (I kinda didn't like that base anyway, 'cause I was not going to organize all those chests, bro. I mean, did you SEE how many chests there were?) Anyway, crazy is telling everyone that Seto let DeadlyCatt in the base, but Seto is saying that CRAZY let in DeadlyCatt in the base. Now we all know that everyone's going to go rushing into the comment's section saying all like "OOOOO SETO DID IT YOSHI" or "OMG IT'S CBG TOTES MUH GOTES YOSHI IK EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET". You know, Soar's probably gonna say the last one, except replace CBG with Seto =3. Unless DeadlyCatt found the base, then Seto, sweet ol' Seto... I told you we should go further.

So Who is It?

By the way, how do you guys make such long posts rambling about shtuff TD and shtuff?

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. _AEon
    Balanced

_AEon Donor VIP Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    b77de6e5-7305-4738-9511-dc91b326db31
    All of the sudden, who is supposed to be able to read that?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. mattvision09
    Yeehaw

mattvision09 Donor VIP Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    be7905be-557a-45ec-ac88-2328905e258f
    This is a serious case of playing dumb. Now that NW is falling apart, he wants to act like he was oblivious to all the autism that was going on, and Seto was the only one who deserved to be raided.

That's bullshit tho. Leaving NW was easy for crazybuilderguy9, he did it after we recommended him to several times, and his patience with those autists ran out. justinleeyoshi had (and still has) all the fucking time in the world to disassociate with himself with NW if he doesn't want to get caught into the groups shit as a member of that group.....

We aren't supposed to feel bad for justinleeyoshi as a civilian any more than we are supposed to feel bad about the people at Nerumberg trials. Seto and NW have for a long time been LOA's most infamous terrorist clan. Probably the closest thing to a social justice warrior we will ever have the misfortune to interact with on LOA. They lie, complain, claim their oppression as a means of justifying their bullshit, yet act superior as a means to...... I have no fucking clue what they want to accomplish.

Justinleeyoshi as I said before, is playing dumb. In fact, this could qualify as playing full retard. Never play full retard.

4. smalltanuki
    Eggtastic

smalltanuki VIP VIP LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    6534dfd6-5c92-4033-83f0-13d03eb08996
    He DID find it. The lies are spread. epicgod999's constantly told crazy 'You could have done so much better', and then DeadlyCatt comes up and says I let him tpa? Seems fishy... doesn't take half a brain to figure out what the hell is going on here.