We're going to do the impossible. Calling all LOAites to steal the dragon egg from the admins!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mattvision09, Nov 22, 2015.

Are you up for this?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hell yeah bitch, FUCK THE MODS!

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. No, you're insane and you overestimate how much time we have to waste on a minecraft server.

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. mattvision09
    Yeehaw

mattvision09 Donor VIP Donor LOF Whitelisted

Minecraft UUID:
    be7905be-557a-45ec-ac88-2328905e258f
    LOA family reunion!
    Just kidding, I hate most of you.
    Just kidding, you're all great.

Alright faggots, and faggotettes. LOA has gotten boring to the point that I'm usually the only one on, and most of us have quit pretty much permanently. But I feel there still needs to be some closure among us.

So CrazyBG9 and I were talking and we decided, what better to ease the boredom, and wrap up with each other, than by doing what every one of us thought was impossible? We can put behind us all the raids and all the destruction we directed at one another, and one last time unite to pull off the greatest thing in the history of the server.

We are going to raid the admins, and steal the dragon egg. If you don't think that's retardedly unrealistic, read on.

How are we going to get it?

Patience, and numbers. It would take about 3-4 months for someone to walk from spawn to the edge of the world, factoring in how much time they don't waste on LOA. Take off a few days-weeks, because we know they're out in the millions, and most of us have home sets. Then subtract about a month, because nobody would ever dare live further out than 21 million, because shit gets weird out there. Shave off even more time, because we can AFK on flying machines when we're not around. Eventually, if enough of us partake in searching the map end-end, after a few months we're going to hit some kind of trail left by the admins, specifically clueless222, and that could maybe lead us to the dragon egg. This will take a lot of time, and most of the veterans and regulars.

What are we going to do with the dragon egg?

Thanks to that pesky free will, it's up to whoever found it first. What do I think we should do with it? Spawn a new dragon when 1.9 comes out (it will be a few years, just enough time), kill it with only stone shovels and snowballs, then destroy the next egg to come from that by mass suicide in the void while holding it. What do I want to do with it? Trap myself in a mostly solid 256^3 box of obsidian with it in the center, and spend the rest of my LOA time there ejaculating on it /-and this whole post is a joke, lets see how many edits I have to make until people realize-/ living on a half heart due to hunger.

Are you retarded?

No. I'm bored, and it's been forever since LOA has had any big things going on. If we're all going to quit, we might as well go out doing one last big thing.

If you're crazy enough to agree with me that this is a good idea, welcome aboard. We start whenever the fuck we feel like it.

EDIT: 1000 posts bitches. This was meant to be.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. tidag
    Batty

tidag Donor Donor

Minecraft UUID:
    a1c0c078-b62b-4d35-ab16-306438652913
    lets do it

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. CTCodemonkey
    Drama Queen